Our policy is to protect your privacy when using our website, and is outlined as follows:
- We do not collect personal information automatically
When you visit our website, we automatically log your IP address and information about your visit, such as the time, the pages viewed, and the browser used. But all this information is collected anonymously and does not identify you as an individual. Statistics are compiled using this information, enabling us to monitor use of the site.
- Cookies are not used on our site
Cookies are automated tools which enable websites to identify and track individual visitors, sometimes without their knowledge. The Information Advertising Bureau website provides more information about cookies. The IAB site also tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. We safeguard any information that you provide to us If you choose to contact us, we will handle any personal data that you provide to us as follows:
- Your data will be used for the service you have requested.
- If you are a private individual, we may send you further information but only if we have obtained your details in the course of, or in negotiations for, providing a service to you, and if the information is about a similar service. Otherwise, we will obtain your explicit consent first.
- Your personal information will be held securely and will be safeguarded against unauthorised use, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- We will not disclose your details to third parties without your explicit consent.
You can opt out or update your details at any time You can opt out of any of our distribution lists, or correct your details, at any time. This applies whether you are a private individual or a member of an organisation. Contact details are given under Contact Us
- We are not responsible for other sites to which ours is linked
- Confidentiality and security
The firm acknowledges that the information you provide may be confidential. The firm will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with the firm’s normal procedures and all applicable laws.
- Your rights
The firm has a legal obligation to ensure that your information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes to your information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request to email@example.com